Address: 400 Sunny Isles Blvd.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Delivery: December 2015
Total apartments: 230 in two towers
Prices: $1,000,000 – $3,200,000
Sizes: 1,200 – 3,932 sq.ft. / 112 – 366 M2
Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3 & 4
Architect: Kobi Karp
Conceptual Design: Chad Oppenheim
Located on 640 ft of bay front property just off of the 163rd street bridge, every single unit has expansive and unobstructed direct water views. Residents of 400 SUNNY ISLES will enjoy the luxury of being just a short walk or ushered beach buggy ride away from the Ocean and Oleta State Park.
400 SUNNY ISLES has 230 one to four bedroom units divided between 2 towers. All residents at 400 Sunny Isles include modern touches, high tech eco-friendly kitchens, top of the line European bath fixtures and smart touch technology systems. Amenities include wet and dry dock marina, water activities center, Beach Club with restaurant , infinity pool with immersed Jacuzzi, wet bar and lounge beds, a full service spa and gym, tennis courts and much more.
ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
- Designed by renowned Architect Chad Oppenheim
- Working drawings by Architect of Record Kobi Karp
- A waterfront haven, stretching an expansive 640 feet directly on Biscayne Bay
- Two impressive 20-story glass towers with a total of 230 units, each with direct bay, ocean, and park views
- An open-air arrival courtyard designed by Urbanica Group boasting exotic woods, greenery and serene water features
- Full-time concierge
- 24-hour complimentary valet parking
- 24-hour attended and camera-monitored security in select areas powered by the latest surveillance equipment
- Business center and multi-purpose media and meeting room
- Party and entertainment areas
- Secure undercover garage with assigned parking
- Bike and jet ski storage available
- Private marina with dry and wet dock slips available
- Marina fully-equipped and serviced with special marine concierge program
- Immediate access to the Intracoastal Waterway with Atlantic Ocean access just minutes away
- Fractional yacht ownership offered
- Boat rentals available
- On-site activity coordinators available to help residents choose from a variety of amenities
- Never-before-available-in-the-area amenities including: boating, kite surfing, wind surfing, scuba diving, jet skiing, fishing, snorkeling, kayaking, water skiing, and biking
BEACH CAR SERVICE
- Private beach bug transportation via an eco-friendly luxury golf cart, available to chauffeur residents to and from the beach or Oleta River State Park
LUXURY SPA AND REJUVENATION CENTER
- Co-ed and private spa with saunas, steam room, and Jacuzzis with distinct temperatures in a relaxing waterfall atmosphere
- A unique Rejuvenation Center offering the latest techniques in relaxation and beauty treatments available
- Bay front, state-of-the-art fitness center with aerobic/yoga room, offering the latest in both traditional and cutting-edge exercise equipment
- Tennis facility and access to private lessons from the area’s best tennis pros
- Olympic-style pool with a cascading infinity-edge overlooking the Bay
- Submerged aqua beds and hip cabanas for chic sunbathing in a more private atmosphere
- Multiple water temperatures for full relaxation – heated Whirpool spa and the cooler waters of the pool
BAYFRONT LOUNGE AREA
- The Sandbox, a proposed yacht and beach-style club bistro with a relaxed lounge atmosphere overlooking the bay and marina
- Dedicated to “Green” efforts, the utmost care and concern have been taken to select eco-friendly products manufactured with bio-friendly materials that promote true energy efficiency.
- The Liebherr refrigerator, the market’s most energy-efficient, offers three distinct temperature zones; the refrigerator, the freezer and the ultimate BioFresh technology featuring a set temperature of 32O F, keeping food fresh up to 3 times longer. It also boasts the revolutionary supercool and superfrost features that allow for immediate changes to a desired temperature.
- The SMEG induction cooktop with super power burner technology uses 50% less energy and promotes safety. By heating the cookware and food, but not the cooktop itself to avoid burning, its advanced technology enables keeping a desired temperature. Since the surface never gets hot, the cleaning process is also quick and easy.
- The Renzo Piano oven, designed by world-renowned Architect Renzo Piano, is a true convection energy-efficient multifunction oven, featuring the most pure, simple and delicate lines, built entirely of stainless steel.
- Top-of-the-line European bathroom finishes ensure an optimal mix of style, high performance and efficiency that transform your bath into a harmonic and invigorating home spa oasis.